Shows and mini-series:
Kids These Days! Radio – Co-Creator, producer, reporter, web editor
For this award-winning radio program our crew produced 84 one-hour programs, a comprehensive website + online community centered on exploring issues surrounding children, adolescent and family life. Listen on iTunes
Being Young in Rural Alaska – Producer, reporter, web editor
A 12-part series for Alaska Public Radio Network exploring childhood in rural, mostly Alaska Native villages from the Arctic to the Southeast rainforest. Listen on iTunes
Mental Health & The Alaskan Family – Producer, reporter, web editor
A 4-part radio series featuring conversations and special reports from Alaska’s mental health community. Listen: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
Radio stories for Alaska Public Radio Network:
- Alaska Cultural Connections: Adoption
- Being Young in Rural Alaska: Learning Indigenous Language
- Being Young in Rural Alaska: The Need for Alaska Native Teachers
- Being Young in Rural Alaska: Growing Up Around Alcohol Abuse
Excerpts from Kids These Days! Radio story scripts:
- The Medical Benefits of Laughter, Interview with Lee Berk, Ph.D.
- How a Young Ohio Widow with Three Children & a Solitary Dogmusher in Alaska Fell in Love
- One Mother’s Mission to End Drunk Driving After She Lost Her Daughter
- The Psychological Impact of Coming Out on Gay Teens, Interview with Jack Drescher, Ph.D.
- Why Parents Shouldn’t Praise Their Children’s Intelligence, Interview with Carol Dweck, Ph.D.
- Making STD Testing Widely Available to Teens
- The Role Parents & the Home Environment Play in Childhood Bullying, Interview with Kim John Payne
Listen to all 84 Kids These Days! radio episodes and miniseries on iTunes University